Click here for the Chinese version of this recipe.
- 3 Eggs*, lightly beaten
- 80g Golden Oyster Mushrooms*
- 60g Pink Oyster Mushrooms*
- 60g Beansprouts*
- 1pc spring onion (white and green parts divided)
- 1/2 pc Chinese chicken sausage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tbsp kimchi, finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 5 tsp oyster sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lime juice
Dry-saute the mushrooms without oil to aid in the browning and release the umami flavour.
The Golden Oyster Mushrooms or Pink Oyster Mushrooms can be substituted with other mushrooms eg. Golden Spring Mushrooms*.