e-SG Farmers’ Market Celebrates Singapore’s 58th Birthday with Fresh Produce
Celebrate Singapore’s 58th birthday with Local Produce on e-SG Farmers’ Market!!
Singapore Agro-Food Enterprises Federation’s (SAFEF) is partnering RedMart once again to bring you yet another e-SG Farmers’ Market promotion, to celebrate Singapore’s 58th birthday.
From 11th July to 10th August 2023, we are giving away a $500 dining voucher from a Farm-to-Table recognised restaurant* to each of the Top 3 Spenders on local produce from e-SG Farmers’ Market! A total of $1,500 worth of vouchers to be won!
We have 26 Singapore farms currently listed on e-SG Farmers’ Market, you can choose from a wide selection of local produce including vegetables, seafood, eggs, and more!
So, join us and celebrate National Day with Local Produce at e-SG Farmers’ Market!
*Restaurant committed to using local produce.
Top Spender Contest
From 11th July – 10th August 2023, purchase all your favourite local produce from e-SG Farmers’ Market and stand to win a $500 nett dining voucher from a Farm-To-Table restaurant under the Farm-to-Table Recognition Programme*!
|* The Farm-to-Table Recognition Programme recognises food businesses in the Hotel, Restaurant and Catering (HoReCa) sector that support local produce. The highest tier award recipients are HoReCa businesses where local produce make up at least 15% of ingredients in 3 or more food categories – hen shell eggs, leafy vegetables, beansprouts or fish.|
- Step 1: Purchase local produce from e-SG Farmers’ Market on RedMart (bit.ly/e-sgfm) from 11 July – 10 August 2023.
- Step 2: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 August 2023.
You need to include your Full Name as in NRIC/Passport, Email Address, Mobile Number, and an image of your Tax Invoices from RedMart itemising your purchases from our e-SG Farmers’ Market.
- Step 3: Be 1 of the Top 3 Spenders and Win!
The Top 3 Spenders will each win a $500 Nett Dining Voucher from Farm-to-Table recognised restaurants.
Terms & Conditions:
- The 3 unique contestants (based on unique email addresses) with the 3 highest Total Spend Amounts at the end of the Contest Period shall win the respective prizes.
- The Total Spend Amount will be determined by combining the total amount paid by each contestant for local produce at e-SG Farmers’ Market on RedMart from 11 July – 10 August 2023, based on each contestant’s submission(s) of single or accumulated Tax Invoice(s) to email@example.com by 17th August 2023, and does not include the delivery fees.
- Other Terms & Conditions
Visit www.facebook.com/SAFEF2017 on 24th August 2023 to find out if you are 1 of our Top 3 Spenders.
Local Farms and Produce on e-SG Farmers’ Market
Launched by SAFEF and RedMart in 2020, e-SG Farmers’ Market on RedMart currently features 26 local farms together on 1 dedicated page for your shopping convenience:
- 17 Vegetable Farms: Bean Farm, ComCrop, Green Harvest, Growtitude, Just Produce, Kin Yan, Kok Fah, Leafy’Me, Little Red Farm, Red Dot Farm, Savoure, Sustenir, Urban Green Dot, Vege Magic, VertiVegies, Vplus, Yili
- 6 Fish Farms: ACE Fish Market, BluCurrent, Fin by BOAT, Kuhlbarra, Nippon Fish Farm, The Fish Farmer
- 3 Egg Farms: Chew’s, N&N Agriculture, Seng Choon
You can conveniently choose from a wide variety of freshly-harvested local produce including vegetables, fish, eggs and more, as well as ready-to-eat specialty products made with local produce, for your daily nutritional needs:
- Vegetables: Basil, mint, rosemary, ice plant, sorrel, kale, lettuce, microgreens, salad mix, spinach, bean sprouts, pea sprouts, sunflower sprouts, alfalfa sprouts, cai xin, kang kong, nai bai, xiao bai cai, and more. Drinks made with local produce are also available.
- Fish: Barramundi, red snapper, Australian jade perch, and even ready-to-eat fish
- Eggs: Fresh eggs, pasteurized eggs, quail eggs, various types of nutrient-enriched eggs, and even ready-to-eat ramen eggs
- For the full list of local produce on e-SG Farmers’ Market, just click here: bit.ly/e-SGFM
[Disclaimer: Stocks are subject to availability. In the event that any of the produce is sold out, we encourage you to visit e-SG Farmers’ Market again shortly, as our farmers endeavour to re-stock as quickly as they possibly can.]
Support Local Produce and Singapore’s Food Security
From freshly-harvested fish to locally-farmed vegetables, our farmers work hard to bring you quality produce that are not only fresh and nutritious, but also tasty and safe to eat.
So, buy and eat local produce – you can be assured that it’s Fresh, Nutritious, Tasty and Safe for your whole family. What’s more, when you buy local, you are not only supporting our farmers and Singapore’s economy, you are also reducing your carbon footprint with fewer food miles, and boosting Singapore’s food security!
Thanks to e-SG Farmers’ Market, you can enjoy the convenience of buying local produce anytime all year round from the comfort of your home, and having your purchases delivered right to your doorstep.
With the National Day Top Spender Contest from 11th July – 10th August 2023, there’s no better way to celebrate National Day than to indulge in the freshest fish, eggs, vegetables and other produce that are farmed right here in Singapore! You might just win yourself a $500 dining voucher from a Farm-to-Table recognised restaurant which is committed to using local produce!
So, shop now at e-SG Farmers’ Market and choose locally farmed fresh produce to prepare delicious and wholesome meals to celebrate National Day!
Don’t know what to cook? Why not try these awesome recipes and create your own farm-to-table dining experience at home!
For all the latest updates on the National Day Top Spender Contest at e-SG Farmers’ Market, Like & Follow SAFEF on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SAFEF2017.
Look out for any of these badges to support local produce when grocery shopping!